8 strips bacon
2 (5 ounce) chicken breasts
1 shallot, diced
1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 cup olive oil
1/4 teaspoon pepper
1-2 heads romaine lettuce
2 hard boiled eggs, sliced
1 roma tomato, diced
1 avocado, sliced
4 ounces blue cheese
1. Slice strips of bacon into 1-inch pieces.
2. Aggressively season chicken breast on both sides with salt and pepper.
3. Over medium-high heat, cook bacon until desired crispness. Remove from the pan and strain over a paper towel. Drain excess fat .
4. Cook the chicken breast for 7 minutes on each side, or until internal temperature reaches 165˚F/75˚C.
5. In a bowl, whisk together shallots, apple cider vinegar, dijon mustard, salt and pepper. Slowly drizzle in the olive oil until emulsified.
6. Chop romaine into bite size pieces and dice chicken into cubes.
7. In a serving bowl, add a bed of romaine lettuce.
8. In lines across the bowl, place chicken, blue cheese, bacon pieces, avocado, egg, and tomatoes.
9. Drizzle the dressing over the top.
10. Serve & enjoy!
SEE ALSO : GRILLED SALMON WITH AVOCADO SALSA
There’s always a better and safe way to lose weight and still achieve magical results. That’s what LoseWeightVeryFast is all about. LoseWeightVeryFast is an information board sharing useful insight about safe ways to losing weight and losing it real fast! Our products are from Totally Products Inc, a leader in weight loss products, certified and licensed by relevant authorities within the US. We guarantee safety of our products as they are tested and certified as safe for usage in weight loss.