Some of the best tasting foods are actually considered the worst when it comes to fat and calories. Thus, if one wants to achieve fast weight loss then he or she should consider the foods that to eat carefully. There are foods that one can eat to help one lose weight while there are also those that can fatten a person up. Weight watchers need to choose carefully and make sure that the foods chosen are healthy and nutritious.
SEE ALSO : WEIGHT LOSS TIPS FROM JILLIAN MICHAELS
While there may be lots of foods that one should definitely avoid if he or she does not want to gain weight, there are several food types that make it to the top of the list. Here is a list of the top 5 foods to avoid for fast weight loss:
- Say No to Frosting. Sure, frosting tastes great and they are great on cookies and cakes. However, frosting is packed with lots of sugar and fats. Store bought frosting contains trans fat. Trans fat raises bad cholesterol levels in the blood. In addition, this lowers good cholesterol and this causes inflammation. Eating foods high in trans fat will result to the appearance of belly fat and possible the development of diseases like diabetes and heart problems. On top of this, frosting is also loaded with sugar. High sugar diet is not good for natural skin care as this contributes to premature wrinkles.
- Avoiding Bagels. Another type of food to avoid if one wants to have fast weight loss would be bagels. Bagels are categorized as having high glycemic index or GI. This means that this food increases insulin levels and increases possible inflammation in the body. Moreover, this also has the tendency to accelerate aging and worsen acne.
- Avoiding Processed Sugary Baked Goods. Processed baked goods come in various kinds. This includes mini muffins, dessert cakes, and doughnuts. This type of food is packed with calories and sugar. Moreover, these foods are also packed with preservatives that make it shelf life longer. Sugar has the tendency to increase inflammation in the skin and increases the development of acne.
- Drinking Too Much Soda Instead of Water. This is another food type that one should avoid if one wants to lose weight fast. Sodas are packed with lots of sugar. Excessive soda intake will definitely contribute to weight gain. Experts suggest replacing soda with water instead.
- Eating Lots of Commercially Prepared Sugary Cereals. Sugary cereals may be tasty but this does not mean that these are healthy. If one wants to lose weight, one should definitely avoid eating sugary cereal. In addition to increasing the chances of weight gain, this is also bad for those people with sensitive skin as gluten in sugary cereals can exacerbate breakouts.
These are the top 5 foods that one should avoid when one wants to lose excessive weight fast. With having a healthy and balanced diet while avoiding these foods, one can definitely make the process of achieving one's weight loss goals easier and faster.
SEE ALSO :THE KEY TO SUPER FAST WEIGHT LOSS
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/expert/Vivian_Han/1414716
There’s always a better and safe way to lose weight and still achieve magical results. That’s what LoseWeightVeryFast is all about. LoseWeightVeryFast is an information board sharing useful insight about safe ways to losing weight and losing it real fast! Our products are from Totally Products Inc, a leader in weight loss products, certified and licensed by relevant authorities within the US. We guarantee safety of our products as they are tested and certified as safe for usage in weight loss.