by Liana Werner - Grey
- 1 box (8 oz) Explore Cuisine Red Lentil Penne
- 1 yellow onion, sliced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 ½ tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 inch knob of ginger, minced or grated
- ½ teaspoon chili powder
- ¼ teaspoon real salt
- 1 yellow pepper sliced
- 1 ½ tablespoon red curry paste
- 1 medium zucchini, sliced
- 1 container (11 oz) coconut milk
- 2 teaspoons turmeric
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons coconut sugar
- Garnish with fresh cilantro, basil and diced shallots.
- Cook 1 box of Explore Cuisine Red Lentil Penne according to package instructions.
- In a work warm oil, add in the onion, garlic, ginger, chili powder and salt. Cook for a few minutes until soft.
- Add red curry paste, stir and cook another minute.
- Add zucchini, coconut milk, turmeric, black pepper, and coconut sugar. Simmer until the zucchini is soft.
- Add cooked penne to wok to combine ingredients.
Serve with fresh cilantro, basil and diced shallots. Could also serve with organic coconut yogurt.
- Total Fat:10g
- Dietary fiber:8g
*per 2oz serving
More about Liana and The Earth Diet
Liana Werner-Gray is the Worldwide Best Selling Author of “The Earth Diet”. It was created when Liana was in hospital at 21 years old diagnosed with a golf-ball sized tumor, chronic fatigue and Epstein bar virus. Liana decided she would ditch her junk food habits with eating only natural foods. Since this healing transformation experience, Liana has travelled to 17 countries to teach people how to heal using food and the power of gluten-free recipes that provide the body nourishment. Her new book “10-Minute Recipes” launched in October 2016. Liana was raised in Outback Australia and currently resides in NYC.