Eating carbs may be one of the biggest obstacles to loosing weight. See the all-natural solutions that can help you squash your cravings without giving up chips, bread or pasta.
Eat Slow Carbs with Protein and a Healthy Fat at Every Meal
This power combo shuts off sugar cravings by keeping your blood sugar from spiking, which sends a message to your brain that you’re full so you don’t reach for sugar. You should eat this combo every three hours.
Best slow carbs:
- Nonstarchy vegetables like broccoli and asparagus
- Low-sugar fruits like apples, grapefruit and dried apricots
- Lentils and beans like chickpeas
- Fiber-rich grains like oatmeal and quinoa
- Put a healthy fat on a quarter of your plate. They contain fiber and satiate you.