A gaining muscle diet is an important part of your bodybuilding regime. Without the right sorts of foods and the right amount of calories your body will not have the right fuel to repair and grow muscles that are stressed and broken down during high intensity weight lifting workouts. As such picking the right foods to maintain a healthy and optimal meal plan for each day should be as much of a focus as your gym sessions.
Here are 5 great gaining muscle foods you should always include in your meal planning for the week.
- Skinless Chicken Breast - You may already know this one but if you don't, be aware this is a bodybuilder's favorite. High in protein which is essential for muscle growth and low in fat this meat can be used in many different ways in your meals.
- Broccoli - A fantastic vegetable which has a helpful attribute in that is raises testosterone levels. This very male hormone enhances muscle growth.
- Dried Fruit and Unsalted Nuts - I include both of these together simply because they make great snack foods or sides to your lunches. Dried fruits are good sources of calories as are the nuts. Mixed nuts but especially almonds are high in omega 3 fatty acids which are the good fats you need for building muscles.
- Egg Whites - Another bodybuilder favorite. Egg whites are packed with protein and are also low in fat without the yolk. Omelets made from these are a good breakfast or dinner and you can put them in your protein shakes also.
- Legumes - Chick peas, kidney beans, lentils and such foods are a very good pure source of fiber which is important to keep your digestive system clean but also stops your blood sugar level low.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/expert/James_Mclain/269112
There’s always a better and safe way to lose weight and still achieve magical results. That’s what LoseWeightVeryFast is all about. LoseWeightVeryFast is an information board sharing useful insight about safe ways to losing weight and losing it real fast! Our products are from Totally Products Inc, a leader in weight loss products, certified and licensed by relevant authorities within the US. We guarantee safety of our products as they are tested and certified as safe for usage in weight loss.