8 Amazing Weight Loss Fruits
Here we are providing different types of foods for weight loss. in this you can find healthy weight loss foods.
Fruits for weight loss
1. Apples - Apples are rich in antioxidants and phytonutrients that fight free radicals. They’re also packed with vitamins and dietary fiber to keep you full.
In one study, non-smoking women between the ages of 30-50 were randomly assigned one of three dietary supplements, adding 3 apples per day to their diets, 3 pears per day, or 3 oat cookies per day.
Of course, you’d expect the fruit group to lose more weight than the oat cookies group, and this was the case. The fruit group lost a pound on average more than the oat group.
I know that a pound seems small, but when combined with the rest of the foods on our list, the tiny pounds quickly add up to larger amounts of weight loss.
My favorite way to eat apples is dipping fresh slices into some portioned out almond butter with a little cinnamon sprinkled on top. That gives me three superfoods in one snack.
2. Bananas - From fighting depression and feelings of nausea to stabilizing blood sugar levels between meals, bananas are one powerful fruit.
When it comes to weight loss, I like to eat a banana in between meals like breakfast or lunch. This gives me the energy I need to make it to my next meal and banishes my cravings for sweets.
My favorite way to eat banana is similar to apples. Cut the banana into thin slices, add some almond butter, cinnamon, and a sprinkle of chia seeds to ward off hunger pangs and make you feel full.
3. Blueberries - The deep blue color that comes from blueberries lets you know that they are rich in antioxidants that ward off free radicals. And they’re also great for weight loss.
Thanks to the combination of fiber and water found in blueberries, they’re an excellent choice to help slim down. We’ve shown you how blueberries can target your midsection specifically in this article.
I like to add blueberries to my smoothies, salads, or on top of my oatmeal.
4. Goji Berries - Goji berries may not be as easy to find as the other items on my list, but they’re definitely worth the extra effort to find.
These tiny, bright berries help control appetite and blood sugar levels. They also contain a good chunk of fiber.
However, my favorite attribute of goji berries is that they contain chromium, a mineral that helps control blood sugar levels and preserve lean muscle mass during weight loss.
Goji berries are generally sold as a dried fruit, so I’ll sprinkle them on my salads or oatmeal for a little added sweetness.
5. Grapefruit - If you can get past the super tartness of grapefruit, you’ll be well on your way to quick weight loss.
One study examined 91 obese patients and split them into four groups. One group was given a placebo, one received grapefruit capsules, one had to drink grapefruit juice, and the last group ate fresh grapefruits. The participants had to consume their allocated supplements three times a day before each meal over 12 weeks.
The results? The fresh grapefruit group lost the most weight, the grapefruit juice drinkers came in second place, and the capsule consumers fared better than the placebo takers.
In fact, on average the placebo group saw a third the amount of weight loss compared to the fresh grapefruit group. This goes to show that grapefruit is a beneficial weight loss addition to your diet.
If it’s hard for you to enjoy the tartness of fresh grapefruit slices, try blending them in your smoothies or even dropping a slice in a glass of wine.
6. Pears - Pears are incredible for weight loss. Since pears have an average of 5.5 grams of fiber, they keep our digestive systems moving. Fiber helps our bodies absorb the nutrients and vitamins of all the other superfoods on our list.
If you’re feeling a little backed up or constipated, slice up a juicy pear and enjoy.
7. Pomegranate seeds - According to LiveStrong, the name pomegranate comes from Latin and translates to ‘seeded apple’. Since apples are so great for weight loss, it’s no wonder that pomegranate seeds are perfect too.
This low calorie snack option also packs a healthy dose of fiber, making it an ideal afternoon treat.
I like to buy containers of pomegranate seeds so all I have to do is sprinkle them over some greek yogurt.
8. Oranges - I have to admit that I love oranges, but I hate orange juice. Most juices today are so packed with sugar that the true orange flavor is completely lost.
In my favorite fat melting drink, I showed you why oranges are so healthy. For weight loss, the fiber and vitamin C found in oranges can’t be beat.
I don’t do anything fancy with my oranges. Occasionally, I’ll slice one up for an acai bowl, but other than that the fresh slices are where it’s at.
Article Source : neotheprime.com