1. Broccoli. When brainstorming what to have for dinner, think about filling half of your plate with brightly colored vegetables like broccoli. It's low in calories, and high in water and fiber content to help you feel full, plus it ups your ability to burn fat. The florets contains calcium and vitamin C, and can slow the production of thyroid hormones in people with thyroid disease. Spinach, kale, and red peppers are great veggie choices as well.
2. Legumes. Beans and lentils help to boost iron, which in turn helps your body work efficiently to burn calories. One cup of lentils provides about 35 percent of your daily iron needs, and paired with a grain like quinoa, you'll get plenty of protein in your meal. Red beans are full of both soluble and insoluble fiber, which lowers insulin levels after digestion so your body stores less fat.
3. Turkey and chicken. Low-fat protein like turkey chicken give you a feeling of fullness for a longer period of time and, thus, help hold cravings at bay. Additionally, the lean meat if full of iron to keep your energy up and helps fuel your muscles during and after exercise.
4. Berries. To lose weight, you'll definitely want to avoid simple sugars and artificial sweeteners, which have been shown to cause increased sugar rebound cravings. To get your sweet fix, eat fresh red berries like raspberries and strawberries, which also contain anthocyanins. These can stop fat cells from growing, while polyphenols block the digestive enzyme activity of certain starches and fats so you wont absorb as much.
5. Spices. Thermogenic foods, those with natural fat-burning properties, can really help take (and keep) those pounds off when eaten on a regular basis. Sprinkle spices like cayenne, ginger, mustard seeds, cumin seeds, and cinnamon into your recipes to help your body break down food more efficiently.
6. Green tea. By steeping one green tea bag in 6 to 8 ounces of piping hot water you create nature's most perfect energy producing health-restoring beverage! Studies show that the catechins, a type of polyphenol, found in green tea assists in burning fat.
7. Hot peppers. Hot peppers contain capsaicin, a chemical compound that can amp up your metabolism. Kick things up with chili, jalapeno, or habanero peppers and your ability to burn calories will stay heightened for about three hours after you eat.
SEE ALSO : WHY “LOW-CALORIE” FOODS STOP WEIGHT LOSS
There’s always a better and safe way to lose weight and still achieve magical results. That’s what LoseWeightVeryFast is all about. LoseWeightVeryFast is an information board sharing useful insight about safe ways to losing weight and losing it real fast! Our products are from Totally Products Inc, a leader in weight loss products, certified and licensed by relevant authorities within the US. We guarantee safety of our products as they are tested and certified as safe for usage in weight loss.